Would you like to donate to Parentline?
Every year there is an increase in the number of people who contact Parentline. Last year Parentline provided support, guidance and information to over 3,000 parents and guardians and in turn children.
It is only possible for Parentline to continue give this support with your help. Every penny Parentline receives is needed and goes a long way. Please make a donation no matter how small.
There are many ways of supporting Parentline
- By cheque – Make cheque payable to Parentline and post to Parentline, Carmichael House, North Brunswick St. Dublin 7.
- Standing order
- A regular donation of any amount phone 01 8733500 or email email@example.com for details
- If you have any queries about donating to Parentline please call 01 8733500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would your company like help Parentline support parents and their families?
There are many ways in which your company could support Parentline.
There are many projects that your company could sponsor. You can be assured that Parentline will do everything we can to work together as partners so as to maximise the value for your money.
You could sponsor:
- Annual report
- Parenting courses
- Annual Public Conference
- Annual Parenting Week
- As part of your Christmas giving
- Donations of product for use at fundraising events
Assist employees to donate via payroll
Call 01 8733500 or email for more details.