The Parents Plus Adolescent Programme is a 6 week course, running for 2 hours per session.
It is run entirely online, and available to parents across Ireland.
This course is suitable for parents of adolescents aged 11-16 years and covers ideas such as:
- managing and resolving conflict
- building your teenager’s self-esteem and confidence
- creating warm connected relationships
- positive discipline
- negotiating rules and boundaries
- solving problems together
- communicating positively and effectively
- reducing your own stress as parents
We welcome couples to attend together under a single booking. Please include the second parent’s name when completing the form.
Cost includes a parent book which will be posted out prior to course starting.
These courses are charged on a “pay what you can” basis. All payments received are reinvested into running these programmes in future.
|Thursdays||Thursday evenings (7pm-9pm) starting 4th May 2023|