Parents Plus Early Years Course (Aged 1 to 6 years) (Waiting List Offering)
Start Date: Thursday 10th November 2022, 10am – 12 noon
This is a six-week online course, running for 2 hours every Thursday morning, starting on November 10th.
This course is suitable for parents of children aged 1 to 6 years, and covers ideas such as:
- helping your children develop good attachments and relationships
- managing tantrums and misbehaviour
- building your children’s language and development
- reducing your own stress as parents
- helping your children to concentrate and learn
- increasing your children’s self-esteem
- establishing positive daily routines
Parents from the same household can attend on the same registration.
Parents Plus are delighted to be supported by the RTE Toy Show Appeal and the Community Foundation for Ireland.
These courses are charged on a “pay what you can” basis. All payments received will be reinvested into running these programmes in future.
Thursday 10th November 2022, 10am-12pm
|Pay what you can
€150, €120, €90, €60, €30, €0