The Parents Plus Early Years Programme is a 6 week course, running for 2 hours per session.
It is run entirely online, and available to parents across Ireland.
This course is suitable for parents of children aged 1 to 6 years, and covers ideas such as:
- helping your children develop good attachments and relationships
- managing tantrums and misbehaviour
- building your children’s language and development
- reducing your own stress as parents
- helping your children to concentrate and learn
- increasing your children’s self-esteem
- establishing positive daily routines
We welcome couples to attend together under a single booking. Please include the second parent’s name when completing the form.
Cost includes a parent book which will be posted out prior to course starting.
These courses are charged on a “pay what you can” basis. All payments received are reinvested into running these programmes in future.
|Tuesdays||Tuesday evenings (7:30 – 9:30pm) starting 21st February 2023|
|Wednesdays||Wednesday evenings (7:30 – 9:30pm) starting 22nd February 2023|